Friday, February 24, 2006

Rules #13: Das Zepter von Zavandor

The Scepter of Zavandor - Rules - BGG Listing
  • I finally have my microphone set up! This is the first recording with it, and it sounds pretty good - amazing what a difference it makes! I added a few pictures from BGG, so this is another of those iTunes formatted recordings. On the plus side, I again included chapter headings, so you can fast-forward to any section. This might run a bit too long, unfortunately.
  • Zavandor is a really interesting game. It has auctions, an economic system, turn order manipulation (limited, I think), and is a lot of fun to play. I just wish it played faster, although that may just come with repeated playings.
  • The game should be coming out in an English version soon, from Z-Man Games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home