Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Rules: Capitol

Capitol: Rules summary (#6) - BGG listing
  • An old game, the predecessor to Clocktowers - this is much better!
  • A nice blending of building, area control, and auction mechanisms. Good dual use of cards, too.
  • This rules summary was an experiment - I used my Palm Tungsten|T3 (it's getting old and beat up but I'm trying to hold out just a little bit longer for the next model Treo to come out!) to record this "show". Nothing fancy, either (as you can likely tell from the quality of the recording) - I used the built-in Voice Memo program. Then, I hooked up the headphone jack to my laptop's microphone connection, and used Audacity to record the show. A few minor edits and ... voila! The quality isn't great, but good enough for recording some quick session reports after playing a game somewhere.

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2006 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mentioned at one point the need to throw away a card rather than pass to stay in the auction.

That doesn't sound right...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home